1. Who is Swadeshi Mart ?
Swadeshi Mart, a Swadeshimart registered under the laws of India, having its registered office at Mohila , Bhiwani, India – 127046, Swadeshi Mart offers various Indian retail solutions, including Indian Electronics Items, Indian Home Appliance s, Indian kitchen appliances, indian Computer peripherals , Indian furniture grocery items, Indian clothes men and women, Indian toys for kids and boys, Indian Automobiles , Indian cars , Indian motorcycles , Indian mobile phones, indian smart phones , Indian sound syste, Indian electrical items, Indian arts , Indian jeweler, Indian dairy products, Indian herbal products, Indian beauty products, Indian dry fruits, Indian building materials , Indian pharma products, Indian natural products, Indian , Indian hotel and theater booking through its website www.swadeshimart.in and other applications ("Platforms") various online lifestyle, fashion, grocery and electronics solutions, which inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of products across categories related to fashion & lifestyle, consumer electronics, grocery and general merchandise ("Products") by users of the Platforms ("Users").
1. 3.1.1. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
2. 3.1.2. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”); and
3. 3.1.3. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
4. What type of information is
1. 4.1 Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
2. 4.2. Sensitive personal data or information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Swadeshimart, consisting of:
· Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
· Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
· Sexual orientation;
· Medical records and history;
· Biometric information;
· Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Swadeshimart for providing service; and
· Any of the information received under above personal information categories by the Swadeshimart for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
5. Users Note
5. 5.4. For the use of the Services and purchase of Products, you may be required to pay the Swadeshimart with a credit card, wire-transfer, or debit card through the Swadeshimart’s third party payment gateway provider and such third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the Users’ by the Swadeshimart’s third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication in which the Swadeshimart shall have no role to play.
1. 5.5.1. To identify the User, to understand his/her/its needs and resolve disputes, if any;
2. 5.5.2. To set up, manage and offer products and to enhance the Services to meet the User’s requirements;
3. 5.5.3. To provide ongoing service;
4. 5.5.4. To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
5. 5.5.5. To resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems;
6. 5.5.6. To aid the Swadeshimart in collecting monies from Users for transactions carried out on the Platforms;
7. 5.5.7. To keep Users apprised of the Swadeshimart’s (or third parties’) promotions and offers;
8. 5.5.8. To customize User experience;
9. 5.5.9. To detect and protect the Swadeshimart from error, fraud and other criminal activities;
7. 5.6. The Financial Information collected from the Users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. While the Swadeshimart shall make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the User’s personal information and the Financial Information is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, the User is strongly advised to exercise discretion while providing personal information or Financial Information while using the Services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
8. 5.7. Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Platforms, the Swadeshimart automatically receives the uniform resource locator of the site from which such User visits the Platforms, details of the website such User is visiting on leaving the Platforms, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of each User’s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User’s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyze overall User trends and to help the Swadeshimart in improving its Services. Please note that the link between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges the Swadeshimart’s right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the personal information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to the Swadeshimart depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Platforms. The User may refer to the browser used, if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to the Swadeshimart.
9. 5.8. The Platforms use temporary cookies to store certain data. The Swadeshimart does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Information collected by the Swadeshimart, by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned by the Swadeshimart and may be used by the Swadeshimart and third party service providers for technical administration of the Platforms, user administration, research, development, and other purposes. Additionally, the Swadeshimart may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to its parent Swadeshimart, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister concerns, service providers and service partners and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Other Parties”).
10. 5.9. A User may set or amend his/her/its web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Platforms. Merely closing the web browser should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Swadeshimart. However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as the Swadeshimart cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the Users of the Platforms.
11. 5.10 The Swadeshimart may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to Users. These companies or entities include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors and research firms. The Swadeshimart may target some advertisements to Users that fit a certain general profile. The Swadeshimart does not use personally identifiable information to target advertisements to specific Users. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the Services to its Users, the Swadeshimart may allow authorised third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser.
13. 5.12. When a User visits or uses the Platforms, the Swadeshimart may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store data in relation to the User’s location, which may also include global positioning system coordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or used the Platforms. The location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about the User.
14. 5.13. The Swadeshimart may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or for User administration. The Swadeshimart may share the telephone records with third parties when required by law or when required to provide or facilitate the User with the Services.
15. 5.14. The Swadeshimart may choose to conduct contests and surveys to collect relevant information about the Users’ preferences. These surveys and contests are optional and if the User chooses to respond, his/her/its responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that the User provides while availing or signing-up for the Services and through any surveys or contests is used to help the Swadeshimart improve its services to meet the needs and preferences of Users.
17. 5.16. The Swadeshimart has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Financial Information and personal information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Swadeshimart shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Swadeshimart including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
19. 5.18. The Swadeshimart may share/use personal information and personally identifiable information provided by Users with the Other Parties for the purposes of:
1. 5.18.1. enabling Users to enjoy the Services and to use the Products, including sharing information with Other Parties to provide services, technical support etc. in relation to the Products; or
2. 5.18.2. detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud or any other potentially illegal acts; or
3. 5.18.3. monitoring and enhancing User interest and engagement, including through promotional activity, personal messages to Users using personally identifiable information provided by Users, etc; or
4. 5.18.4. processing the purchase of Products on the Platforms.
To the extent that Other Parties have access to the personal information, the Swadeshimart shall make efforts to ensure that the Other Parties treat such personal information at least as protectively as they treat personally identifiable information obtained from their users or members.
20. 5.19. The Swadeshimart or the Other Parties may merge with or be acquired by another business entity. In such an event, the Swadeshimart and the Other Parties may be required to transfer the personal information to such merging or acquiring party, as the case may be. While sharing such personal information with the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, the Swadeshimart and the Other Parties shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s personal information is duly protected by the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
21. 5.20. The Swadeshimart may also disclose or transfer the personal and other information provided by Users, to any third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets, division or transfer of a part or whole of the Swadeshimart. Any third party to which the Swadeshimart transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that Users provide to the Swadeshimart.
22. 5.21. All the Swadeshimart employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s personal information or Financial Information.
25. 5.24. The User consents to the Swadeshimart reproducing/publishing all testimonials and reviews given by the User (whether on the Website, social media platforms, or in any other manner whatsoever) in relation to the Swadeshimart or any of the Products, together with the User’s name and location, on the Website, on such page and in such position as the Swadeshimart may determine in its sole discretion. The User agrees that the Swadeshimart may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by the User and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews on the Website. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by the User on the Website, the User may contact the Swadeshimart at email@example.com
6. Visitors Note
3. 6.3. If you, as a Visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Platforms prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting the Platforms should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Swadeshimart. All Visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality on their browsers to ensure such clearing or deletion, as the Swadeshimart cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the Visitors of the Platforms.
4. 6.4. If you are accessing the Platforms from outside India, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your access does not breach or violate any local or national law applicable in the place from where you are making the access, for the time being in force.
7. Opt-Out Policy
1. 7.1. The third party service providers with whom the Swadeshimart may share personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. The Swadeshimart provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners. These settings can be found on the Platforms.
2. 7.2. If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all the Swadeshimart’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact the Swadeshimart at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Swadeshimart reserves the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
8. Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact Grievance Officer at:
Email Address: email@example.com